pregnancy

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Week 26

Here's to another week. Once again, not a lot has happened this past week. I have realized how extremely blessed I am to have the friends and family I have. We have already received so much for our baby and she still has several months to cook. I think it's funny that some people hate it when others will touch their stomachs. I, however, LOVE to have people touch mine, especially when baby Salt is kicking. It's so fun for me to see how excited other people are that I'm growing a baby inside of me and my way to give back is to a allow a nice big belly rub. And that is certainly true, the big belly part. Everyday I notice my bellybutton getting shallower and shallower. : )

The fun presents that I received this week:
Some ADORABLE overalls from my very spoilingish Grandmother:
I am in LOVE with the little doily's : )

Some really really cute pajama's from my friend Tracy:
I can not get over how cute the little bunny slipper feet are!

And also a really neat sling, from Tracy again, that you can carry the baby in. The woman who makes them is in her ward and you should see all the fun fabrics! There are several ways that you can carry the baby in and I can't wait to use it! It turned out really cute and the inside is soooooooo soft! Thanks Tracy!

We also received a blanket from Nathan's Grandpa Joe and Annette:
Yep, those are pink Dumbo's! : ) It's pretty much Nathan's most favorite thing ever! It's so soft! Thanks!

As you can see, people love babies! : ) Thank you all!

3 comments:

  1. next time i see you i am TOTALLY touching your stomach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute overalls with doily's!! And cute you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um hi! What the crap happened to your family blog. Am I missing something? This blog is good and all too, but I love seeing your craftiness, it makes me want to be crafty.

    ReplyDelete