pregnancy

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weeks 27-29

Nathan and I went to Iowa to see my family for Christmas. We had a really great time. The flight wasn't that bad, although I did use my fair share of airport restrooms... Before we left I had asked my doctor to make sure it was ok for me to fly. He told me that I should wear loose clothes and bring a note saying that I was approved for flying. It wasn't until after I left that I realized that he told me to wear baggy clothing so I didn't look as pregnant. I have no idea what clothing I could wear that would hide my stomach! Luckily no-one had any problem with me flying (especially since I left my doctors note at home :D )

Picture for Week 27

Picture for Week 28
Well...I don't actually have it yet. We had family pictures taken and while we were there we got a couple of pictures of just Nathan and I. I'm counting those as Week 28 although I don't have a digital copy yet.

Picture for Week 29

For Christmas, we also got several items for baby Salt. A sweet awesome Star Wars ABC book,a cute pink fuzzy outfit from my Grandparents McKernan,and some baby necessities from the Buffingtons!

Thanks everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look great and happy! I'm so excited to see this little girl!

    ReplyDelete