pregnancy

Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 25

Not much is new with us. I am beginning to feel more uncomfortable, mostly because my stomach is getting larger and a little bit in the way. I am also starting to get some little stretch marks. : ( boo. But it seems like everything is going well. She still kicks a lot, mostly after dinner. It's hard to believe, but she is over 2 pounds now! How crazy!!! Time seems to be flying these days!
My sad news of yesterday... I told Nathan that I wouldn't buy any more baby clothes... : (
This was my last baby clothe:
Isn't it darling????

I also found a button for my one buttonless hair bow:

And I found some ribbon that matches the shoes that I bought a while ago:

YAY!!!!

My great story from last week is this:
Nathan's parents bought it for us. And it's EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!! I have been searching and searching for a purple car seat with a triangle handle! I actually found it at a Babies R Us that was in Denver. You see they don't have it at the store in Orem, because for some reason or another the Orem store is one of the smallest Babies R Us's. Which is weird in a place where so many babies are born... Anyways, It's perfect and I absolutely love it! Here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Thanks so much Salt Parents!!!!!!

I am also getting closer to getting my puppets done. Some of them are a work in progress still...:

Cow
Penguin (my favorite!)
Lion
Bunny Tail
Bunny
Tiger
Cat
I'm so excited for them! I'm pretty much in love with every one of them. : )

4 comments:

  1. I heard they were the cutest puppets ever!! Now I believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty!! (And huge...) ANYWAYS... I am super excited for you to be home!!

    PS. Mom says you should name your baby Trixie. Don't do it.

    Avery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those are the cutest shoes ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those puppets are ADORABLE! Love the carseat!!

    ReplyDelete