pregnancy

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 24

Sorry that there was no post last week. I had every intention of getting a picture taken before we left for Colorado, but.... It just didn't happen. : ( Oh well. Things are going well with baby. I had an ultrasound on Monday because the ultrasound tech wasn't able to measure the face last time. Darn. : ) WAHAHAHA!!!! I love getting ultrasounds. I wish I had a machine so I could do it at home! Anyways... She is still a she. Things looked really good. The doctor said I was measuring right on schedule. Yay! Baby Salt has been kicking up a storm lately. Often when there is Christmas music on. hee hee hee. I have also been able to watch my stomach move as she moves inside. Kindof weird, but I love it! Here's the 24 week picture:
My nose looks really pink in this picture for some reason...

Remember last time when I said that my grandma had bought baby Salt some more clothes? Here are some pictures:

And then Megan and Logan went down to California for Thanksgiving and I got even MORE clothes from my Grandma and from my Aunt Deanne:

From Grandma:

Now for a closeup on their absolute adoreableness! Thanks Grandma!!!


And from my Aunt:
The hat is probably the fuzziest I have ever felt! Soooo cute! Thanks Aunt Deanne!

Here are some pictures of the clothes that I bought at the garage sale 2 weeks ago:
and my favorite:
They were all just a dollar each!!!

When we were in Denver last week my sister in law Debbie showed me how to make these:
The headband are interchangeable! Thanks Mama Salt for making baby Salts first purple bow and thanks Debbie for teaching me how to make them. Now off to buy some more flowers.... : ) (oh, and the light pink bow at the bottom isn't quite done. It still needs a button for the middle, but we didn't have quite the right color.)

And last but not least... I have had a pattern for making puppets for a month or two, and guess what happens to be on my nieces wish list for Christmas??? : )
Here's a sneak peak:


3 comments:

  1. OH, we're so excited!! (For both baby and puppets of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU"RE SO BIG!!! You're like a balloon. Or a beach ball. Maybe even a watermelon. Maybe your baby's name should be Helga.

    jkjkjk :) At least on the Helga part.

    Leila?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not big and it was so fun to feel the baby move!!

    ReplyDelete