pregnancy

Thursday, November 4, 2010

20 Weeks!

HALFWAY THERE!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that I'm this far along already. Well actually...each day is really slow, but somehow I made it to week 20! Baby has been kicking a bunch. Someday it seems that she does it a lot more than others. Nathan felt her kick yesterday. I've been waiting and waiting for him to feel it. He, on the other hand, is very patient and kept telling me that there will be plenty of time for him to feel it. But of course he thought it was cool. : ) My grandma sent baby Salt some ADORABLE little clothes!
Thanks Grandma!!!

Here is my picture from this week:
My favorite thing about this picture is that I'm wearing regular pre maternity pants. : ) wahahahaha!

I also may or may not have bought some clothes off of craigslist....
(some of my favorites:)

HOORAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment