pregnancy

Friday, October 29, 2010

Our little announcement...

We're having.....












A GIRL!!!!


I had my ultrasound appointment on Wednesday. It was originally scheduled for the 2nd of November, but Nathan had work so we rescheduled. Darn. : ) Everything looked good. The baby was measuring on schedule and was estimated at about 11 ounces. Our ultrasound tech was able to measure everything, but she had a hard time getting the head measurements because our little baby had her head faced down into my pelvis. So that means that I have another ultrasound in 5 weeks. Oh darn! After we went to our appointment we went... SHOPPING!!! And here are some of our treasures:


I bought these two from a second hand store. The onesie was only a dollar and the shoes were $2.50, but they are BRAND NEW!!! At Babies R Us they sell for $10!

If we were having a boy I would have bought this for him because I think it is SOOOO cute! But we're not. So I bought it for a friend who's having a boy.
And my 19 week photo:

3 comments:

  1. YAHOOO congrats:))) Girls are soo fun! I told you that it would be a girl cuz all the girls from our Stake back in Iowa have had girls:)) LOL. Join the club!

    ReplyDelete