pregnancy

Thursday, October 14, 2010

17 Weeks

I had my 17 week appointment on Tuesday. It was lame. Mostly because it was approximately 5 minutes. I had to wait 5 WEEKS! Can't the appointment be at least 20 minutes??? The nurse practitioner is someone I've seen one other time and I am now going to make it a point NOT to have her. Boo her. I felt tricky because she said to schedule an appointment for 4 weeks, but I already scheduled one a month or so ago for 3 weeks. : ) wahahaha! You better believe I am ONLY waiting until 20 weeks for my ultrasound. None of this 21 weeks business! Not much is going on in the baby growing world. The baby is going to be a sweet potato this week. Sniff Sniff, our little baby is growing up!


Don't I look smaller than last week? It comes an goes. I mostly look pregnant at night after I've eaten... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment