pregnancy

Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 21

Exciting news of the day???? I got my.....

and from my Grandpa.....





HOW CUTE!!!!!!! Thank you Sears and THANK YOU Grandpa!

And here is a little number from Megan. It comes complete with a cute little headband!

And here is the picture of the week. That was definitely a VERY pregnant looking day!

I think I'm beginning to reach the point where I am getting a little uncomfortable. I have been very blessed to have a fairly easy pregnancy so far, but there are some times that I just feel weird. Sometimes I feel like my stomach wishes it could expand more and faster. And other times baby Salt really enjoys kicking at my bladder... But I do love feeling her kick around! Our baby is a whole pound this week! How exciting!

2 comments:

  1. So does that mean you have just gained one pound so far??? Cute jeans! What a great grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so BIG!!! Teeheehee

    Guess what? Everytime I comment on your blog I am going to leave a baby name for you. From now on.

    Madison?

    ReplyDelete