pregnancy

Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 34

I realize that I keep getting slackier and slackier when it comes to updating my blog on time. Please bear with me! Week 34 was pretty fun. We've been organizing our place a little since we're moving and all, so the packing has begun! Although I hate packing our little girls things away knowing that she won't be able to use it before we move... But it must be done! So I continue to press forward with the packing! I also had my baby shower this week. My visiting teachers threw it for me and it turned out way fun! I really felt loved. And the baby felt loved too, especially since she got new clothes and toys!!! : ) Here are some pictures of the event:

Purple and green for colors? Man, it's like people know me or something! : ) Most of the pictures from the shower turned out kindof blurry/there were some REAL unattractive pictures of me.... so here are pictures that I took of everything : )

From Elissa

From RC and Wanda. Basically the cutest shoes ever!


From Steph

From Grandparents McKernan

From Tracy

From Emily

From Heather


From Nicole

Pacifier clips! How cute!

From Amy

From Lindsay

From the Missengers. More cute shoes!

From Nancy and Mary


From Julia and Nicole

From Chris and Emily

From Polyanna. It was a beautiful diaper cake at one time...

that had these accessories:

From Fredricka

From Megan

From Kathy

From Jen

Look at the craftiness!

From Amy and Claudia


From Abby, I love these!


From my Mom

As you can see, baby Salt got very spoiled. I just get very happy thinking about all the things that people gave us and can't thank them enough! Thanks!!!!

And here is my 34 week pictures. Nathan took it and said, "I'm not going to lie. You look huge." Ugh. I definitely feel it! Only a few weeks left! Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. To Nathan-- Didn't I teach you better than that? Huge? Really you couldn't think of a softer, nicer word?

    Natalie-- I think you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR SHOWERS:)) Your gettin close and you look great!!! Having babies is fun:) If you get an epidural... well at least it was for me:) Hang in there the last few weeks get tough!!

    Congrats and can't wait to see your little cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that I get to love on her soon!!

    ReplyDelete