pregnancy

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The beginning, Baby Salt style

It all started on July 11. It was a Sunday. And it was going to be 'The Day'. You know? The 'Let's take a pregnancy test because I'm SURE I'm pregnant this time' day. So that's just what I did. It seemed to go well. Well...sortof. This was the result:

Do you see that faint faint faint second line? Needless to say Nathan wasn't quite convinced.

So I waited. And waited. And waited.

And then bought a different kind of pregnancy test. The one that's foolproof. And the result?
HOORAY!!!! We scheduled an appointment at the health center for the next day, just to make sure. And they confirmed it. We were pregnant! HOORAY!!!

So we called our families. For some reason they weren't all that surprised... : )

When I got a hold of my mom she said that she had sent us a package. Before we even told her! It had a baby quilt and some other baby supplies. I guess she just got a feeling!


And then we started taking pictures. They are pretty boring because I'm not really showing... but here they are:
6 weeks
7 weeks
8 weeks
(No 9 weeks...vacationing it up in Nauvoo!)
10 weeks
11 weeks
12 weeks

I decided it was too hard to see anything when I was wearing a t shirt...so I changed how I do things. I think it might be working better.

We got to hear the heartbeat on the 2nd and everything seems to be ok. Now only 28 more weeks to go! : )

3 comments:

  1. I love the quilt! And also, I'm so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Salt? How about Baby McSalt. That has a nice ring to it! Way to fertilize that ovum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for sticks you've peed on! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete