pregnancy

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

13 Weeks

Wow. Yesterday was quite eventful! Well... a little eventful. I recently ordered a home fetal doppler from babybeats.com.It was supposed to come yesterday. I basically waited on eggshells. I didn't want to leave the house in case I was supposed to sign for it. I didn't want to nap in case I didn't hear the doorbell. It was lame, basically. Well it finally came at 4:30 (I KNOW people get their ups stuff earlier in the day!!! WHY!?!?!) And I was SOOOOO excited! I had a VERY full bladder because I hear it's easier to hear your little ones heart beat that way. So I read all the instructions. Listened to the little informative CD and gave it a whirl. I found it within 10 seconds! (thanks full bladder!) It was amazing! I know we heard it at the doctors office, but it happened so quick! It's hard to remember that I'm pregnant sometimes. I haven't felt that sick and I haven't really gained any weight. So it was a grateful reminder to the fact that a person is growing inside me.

Here is my baby's heartbeat! (ignore the camera sounds. It didn't appreciate having a sock on it and was trying to focus!)

And my 13 week picture:

5 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! HELLO LITTLE BABY! IT'S YOUR FAVORITE AUNTIE HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I will agree with your mom that it sounds an awful lot like my baby's heartbeat... :) Just saying...

    ReplyDelete